Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's starting

Well hi there everyone.I don't know if I'll be much good at this "blogging stuff" but I'll sure give it a try.
Some of you already know that my two grandsons [D and B] are going on a motorhome trip with me starting the 12 of June.We hope to be gone 9 weeks and travel from the Mexican border to the Canadian border and from the east side of the Dakotas south to Texas.
We are all getting excited
I've been getting the motorhome [1989 Winnebago] ready since Feb.Lots of small things to fix or have checked.
D is 18yrs. and B is almost 8yrs.and I'm going to celebrate the 32 anniversary of my 29th birthday while we're on the trip
I've always wanted to see the country up close and personal. My Hubby and I had planned to take the boys on this trip several years ago. But it just wasn't to be. He got sick and passed away in '06 then I was ill for awhile, so this is the year.

6 comments:

Imstell said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!!! I can't wait to see all your pictures from the trip.

psquared said...

Hi Stella's Mom! You already have a fan in Maryland. Shame you're not coming this far East. I'll be eagerly awaiting to read all about your travels. Be safe and have fun...and I don't suppose I could throw a 3 yr old girl into your mix? ;) -Charisma

Linda Risk said...

Can't wait for all the photos...and especially the Oklahoma City part of your trip.

Anonymous said...

Cool Beans Jan am looking forward to all the photos

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!! I'm finally opening my e-mail this month. Really looking forward to your adventure!! Love ya & happy trails! Mom's fav....Piglet

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz,
Hope you got started safe and sound. Anxious to see pics...quite the intinerary. Looking forward to seeing y'all next month in beautiful Pagosa Springs, CO. Drinks on the deck!!
XOXO, Barb