Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home 3/21/09

Hi all, it's me again.
I've been very busy since I got home.I was able to get my garden in and most of my flower bed done.Marion and the boys will have to do the rest after I leave.I'm going to take off for moms in the morning.I'm feeling like I really need to be there for mom.Every thing with my dad was going great and all of a sudden he started getting weak and showing signs of internal bleeding again.He's in the hospital again and they did find a large ulcer in his esophagus.The Dr. cauterized it to stop the bleeding.They're not sure if it worked or not because his hemoglobin is still low after 2 units of blood.So he's staying in the hospital because along with every thing else his heart isn't working right and they may have to put in a pace maker.I really think I should be there to help out if I can.
I promise to write more after I get down there.I'll talk to you later.
Take care.
Jan

No comments: