Tuesday, February 10, 2009

From moms 2/10/09




Hi all,
I made it to my mom and dads house on Fri.We've been alittle busy so I haven't been able to write.
The first pict. is of my mom and dad.The sec. is of the weird side of my family.
Like I said before mom and dad are both doing very well.dad is coming along good on his physical therapy.He's able to move his right upper thigh some and they're teaching him how to use his right arm.This is going to take some time but we're all in it for the long haul.
If I haven't told you before my dad Jess is my step dad.He and my mom have been married for 14yrs.She couldn't have fallen for a better man.He is the kindest gentlest man I've ever met.He's the DAD that we've always wanted.[my 2 brothers ,my sister and I]There is no way we could ever love anyone any more.
Mom is doing great.She's actually doing what the Dr. told her to because she doesn't want to be away from dad.It upsets him too much and he falls behind on his therapy.
She has an appointment with the cardiologist 23rd. so I'm staying at least that long maybe until the 1st. of Mar.We'll see.
I got here on Fri and my brother Frank asked mom if he could fix dinner Sat.nite for his son John and grandson Aiden? Mom told him he'd have to do it all because she couldn't and I'm rotten and wouldn't.He said that was fine.That was dinner for4.Mom told him how to make braised beef and noodles.By the time everyone called we had 12 coming for an impromtue party.There were 8 adults 4 kids and 4 dogs.IT WAS GREAT.
We haven't all 4 been together in a long time.Franks dinner was great,Peggys salad was great and Pegs dessert was great too.
While we were eating dinner my daughter Stella decided to take picts.So we gave her the see food version of our family.Photo 2.
Any way they stayed to clean up and everyone was gone by 9:00.It was a GREAT EVENING
That's about all for now.
Take care.
Jan

No comments: