Sunday, February 1, 2009

Home 2/1/09

Hi all,
Today is a pins and needles kind of day.My mom,who has always been the strength of our family,is having a pacemaker attached to her heart.
I told you in my last blog that I wouldn't be able to go down for the birthday party for my dad because I didn't have the money.Well ,I was and am still sick too.
Yesterday afternoon my sister Peggy called to say mom was dizzy and light headed while they were having the party for dad.The nurse at the rehab.told Peg and my brothers Ed and Frank to take her to the ER.My mom,being My MOM wanted to see her Dr.instead.Her Dr.was at the hospital seeing patients,so they sent them to the ER anyway.Moms heart was very erratic and stopping and flat lining for 10 to 15 sec.at a time.DA!!No wonder she was dizzy and light headed!!
They wanted to keep her to have tests and get her ready for pacemaker today.
Mom told Peg to be sure and pick up their beloved Coco from home and take her to Pegs house.She told Peg to call Janett and have her go be with dad today so he wouldn't be alone.It sounds like she has it all handled to me.That's how my mom is and we all love her for it.
Dads doing good the last I heard and I'm waiting to hear from Peg so I know how mom's doing.
That's about all for now.I'll more when I know more.
Take care.
Jan

No comments: