Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm still home 2/06/09

Hi all,

Well I thought I'd be on my way to moms house this morning,but that's not happenen.I'm still not feeling up to par so I decided to wait one more day.I'm sure I can leave in the morning.The one thing I don't want to do is give mom and dad what ever I've had.The Dr. said it was bronchitis.I think that's how you spell it.It just means I cough alot.The cough is much better and I really do feel better just not quite good enough.

At least I'm all packed for Hershey and me.Her suitcase is almost as full as mine.After all I only have clothes.She has food,toys, snacks and chewies.These are the things every good traveling dog has to take with them.This doesn't include the stuff she'll share with Coco.

Mom and dad are both doing pretty good.Moms doing great and dad is good now that moms ok.

Frank will leave on the 14th.so I need to get to moms so he's free to do some other stuff before he has to go.

My eye problem was sort of like looking thru a dirty screen door.My eye Dr. said it might be the start of an infection. So he gave me antibiotics and so other drops.Any way they seemed to work.My screen door got washed and the lines are starting to smooth out.I AM OH SO HAPPY!!

Well that's about all for now.Hope to talk to you from moms tomorrw.

Take care

Jan

No comments: