Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Home in the Winter 1/27/09&1/28/09


Hi all,


My dad is doing GREAT.His infection is gone again,hopefully for good this time.He will be 90 yrs. young tomorrow.I so wish I could be there for it.But sometimes I can't always do what I want.

Mom says his therapy is going very well and he's getting stronger everyday.He called me today to say thank you for his Christmas present and I was able to understand every thing he said.That is so good,because when I left down there on the 19th.I still had some trouble understanding him.

1/28/09

Mom had a b-day party for dad and invited the people that go to weekday mass.I guess they had a good time and he was surprised.He told me about it when I talked to him this afternoon.It was good to here him sound happy.

On Sat.my neighbor,Alfredo,installed my doggy door for me.

I spent part of Sat. and most of Sun.trying to teach my dog and cats how to use the door.The cats are easy.You just roll them in a ball and shove em through.Goldie learned real quick but the other 3 haven't got it yet and they won't come too close to me.I really don't know why.

Hershey took a couple days to figure it out but she has it now.The only problem is she goes outside to piddle and then runs in the house and poops in my bedroom and then runs outside thru the dog door.At least she's half trained.OH WELL SOMEDAY.

I'm still having some trouble with my left eye.Actually I thought it was doing good but my Dr.said it's not as good as last visit.He did say that the shots he gives me may take away the wiggly lines in the bottom 1/2 of my eye.I'm stoked.Even if they don't go away completely I can still see very well.

I guess that's about all for now.Take care.

Jan


1 comment:

Imstell said...

I like it, Mom. It looks very nice.