Monday, June 30, 2008

Tucson #2 06/29/08




Hi everyone,it's me again.


we decided to stay in Tucson one more day so I could do laundry and clean the mohome. Well I got half the stuff done.We do have clean clothes, which were badly needed.


Well maybe i swept the floor and cooked dinner. I'm doing really good. we've been out for 2weeks and I've cooked 2 meals.Boy is that tough.


It was a pretty quite day. The boys swam and worked out at the gym.This is one of those fancy spancy RV parks.They have it all,spas pools Laundromat,store massage and almost 3000 RV spaces.


The hi lite of the day was a thunder and lighting storm that started just after dinner.The boys were trying to take picts.of the lighting. They weren't having much luck and D was getting very frustrated ,so he started using the video part of the camera.The picts .were pretty good.They actually got some good shots.


That's about it for now.


Take care and I'll write soon.




Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.