Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We're almost ready!!!


Hi everyone,
Well the mohome is ready, clothes put away, food put in cupboards, all camping gear is in the outside compartments...
We've been working on getting ready FOREVER.
D has worked extra hard on getting ready. He's built shelves for me, put things away, washed the out side of the mohome and now we're almost ready. 2 more days. Our plan was to leave by 8:00 am on Thurs. But we forgot about a Drs. appointment at 9:00 am. Oh well , stuff happens. Life goes on.
Once we get started we'll be even more excited. We'll be staying at my daughter's and son-law's for 4 or 5 days. Then we're on our way. I can't wait.
I'm going to try to put a pic of the boys washing the mohome.
I hope to add more in a few days.

2 comments:

Imstell said...

I can't wait to see you! B is so excited he's barely tolerable! Like that's so unusual! :-)

Anonymous said...

gotcha on my favorites! Will be checking every day or so - Bet D & B are STILL EXCITED! You'll all be making wunnerful memories - so good! Don't forget while in Utah to go to the arches - awesome! Our love and prayers will be going right along with you the entire trip. Love and God bless. Jess & mom