Monday, September 15, 2008

Anderson 9/15/08




Hi all.
Well ,the getting caught up is getting closer.
I took the mohome into Anderson Campers yesterday. I hope they can fix her,I'd hate to have to shoot her, she's really been good to me.She hung in when most mohomes would have given up.I'm sure David or Chris can fix her. They've been keeping her going for years.I mess her up and they fix her.We're a team, and we all work well together.
More on the mohome when I know more.
As some of you know we had to have our beloved dog ,Simba put down just before we left on the trip.
Poor Lady ,my other [still living]14 year old dog was lost with Simba gone and we were gone too.Shes just sort of moopped around since I've been home.It's also very quite.I've thought alot about weather to get another dog or not.So I decided if I could find one that was small and short haired, I might think about it.
I sorta started looking at the humane society 2 weeks ago.They didn't have anything that fit my bill.Well last week I found my baby.She's small and short haired and shes won my heart.
I get her on Wed. this week.I've named her Hershey.
I'm going to try and upload her pict.
That's about it for now. Take care.

Jan

No comments: