Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anderson,Ca 9/18/08




Hi everyone,it's me again.
Well I picked up my baby yesterday.I got her at the Humane Society.She's really a sweet little girl.Her name is Hershey.My moms dog is coco, my sisters dog is Brownie.So since my little girl is dark brown ,it seemed like a natural to me.Yesterday was a little upsetting for her and I. After I cleaned up 3 puddles and 3 poops,I was a little worried that she wasn't house broken.But at least she was consistent,puddles in the kitchen, poop in the bathroom.This morning she went running in the kitchen and was running in a big circle.When she got to the center of the circle she squatted to pee.I told her no and she stopped.I put her outside,she didn't go that time,but she did the next time I put her out.Waalaa!Pees outside.Poop works the same.She ran for the bathroom ,I told her to come and I put her outside and Waalaa! again.She's had a couple accidents but is doing much better.Enough about Hershey for now.
I'm back to getting things caught up around here.It's fall, so the leaves are coming down.Their only coming down in small buckets right now.In a few weeks they'll be coming down in barrels.I'm trying to get a head start on them this year.Also there are still alot of acorns from last year in the flower beds and along the fences.So I'm trying to get them cleaned up and piled for burning later in the Fall.
It's also time to cover the pool.Our temperatures have dropped to the 80's day time and the low 50's over night.Water temp. in the pool gets really cold really fast.So the time has come to cover it.Derek and his friend Mike and Marion,Brad and Chris are coming over to help with the pool and the yard.
That's about all for now.
Take care.
Jan
PS Hershey has already gotten very comfy here.

No comments: