Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Anderson,Ca 9/24/08




Hi all,it's me again.
The final tally on the trip with the boys was slightly over $10,000.Most was gas ,of course.Gas was close to $5000,lodging was was next with $2900 then food.We did really well with that one cause Ben hardly ate very much ,but Derek made up for all the rest of us.Food was only about $2200.The rest was all the fun stuff and that doesn't have a price tag.This also doesn't include repairs.
All in all I think the price was pretty good for 9 weeks.There is no measurement on the fun and memories we have.I know I'll never forget it, and I hope the boys won't either.
Now on to the present.Derek,Brad,Dad and friends were in the pool the week before we closed the pool for the winter.I'll try to upload some picts.of them running from Dad.He likes to throw them in the water,and he does a very good job of it.
Derek is looking for a job and going to school.He also has a new girlfriend,so his time is pretty well taken up.He and his friend Mike and Brad have been doing some work around here for me. They fixed the fences for the new dog.The next weekend they helped cover the pool and clean the yard.I'm hoping to give them some time off,but you know how that goes. We'll see if we can get the pick-up fixed this week so it doesn't have to be messed with over the weekend.
The mohome is in the shop getting it's poor little body fixed, after all the stuff I did to it on the trip. I'm not sure how long it'll take,but I'm not taking any trips until just before Christmas.
Well that's about all for now.Take care .
Jan

No comments: