Monday, September 8, 2008

Anderson,Ca 9/07/08




Hi all,it's me again and I've been busy.
I thought when I got the mohome empty and the stuff from the trip put away,I'd be done.NOT!!
I'm still trying to get caught up with the normal stuff that I didn't even know I did. I just did it and didn't even think about it,like the garden,watering, picking and canning.Then there's the flower beds.I needed to clean the the flower beds and plant some new stuff.Then there's the pool.I have actually cleaned and vacuumed the pool several times since I've been home.The leaves are starting to fall, so I got the new cover and chemicals for winterizing the pool.Then came cutting back the brush from my neighbors yards,that's growing out into my driveway.[I couldn't get the car in without scrapping the side]so that took 2 days to finish.Now I get to start raking leaves and pile them to burn later in the fall .
I'm still waiting for the paperwork from Virgina City.I haven't received any of it.
I'm going to take the mohome into David at Anderson Campers, next week to get some estimates on the work that needs to be done.I'd really like to get started soon.
If I can figure out how to get my picts. to load,I'll include some picts.
That's about all for now.
Take care.
Jan



2 comments:

Mits said...

The pictures are nice and I am impressed with the work done by the photographer.

===================================
Anuj
nitishrocks

Diego Salatino said...

Greetings from http://daslive.blogspot.com/ !!!