Sunday, October 12, 2008

At Home 10/12/08


Ben Lady



Marion


Hi all it's just me again,




Ben got out of his cast 10days ago,which was a Fri.on Sat. he had a sleep over at his friends house.I guess the boys mother told both boys several times to stop playing on the top bunk or they would fall off.Well Ben did.He landed on the draw that slides out from under the bed. Both Ben and the draw were broken.Bens' Dr. wasn't surprised.It seems that boys that break bones almost always repeat.They couldn't cast his arm last week because there was still to much swelling.So his new cast is being put on as we speak.He's not going to like this one. The last one was a soft cast because he had poison oak on his arm.This time he gets a hard cast. Hershey is finally all house broke.NO ACCIDENTS FOR 5 DAYS.She's doing really good around here.Her personality has started to come out.She's super funny.She plays by herself if non of the cats are around to pester.She throws her toys up in the air and chases them.She also trys to get Lady to play and it's actually starting to work.Lady has been mourning for Simba since I had to have him put down just before we went on the trip.I was hoping that getting Hershey would help her out of it a little.And it seems to be working.Lady has been more active this past week, then she's been since I got home.Mostly she barks and trys to nip Hershey.She doesn't try to hurt her she just nips at her with her tail wagging. I don't expect Lady to run and chase Hershey,but it's nice to see a little life back in her eyes. I've had more good news on the home front.My oldest daughter Stella[Bens' mom]got a clean bill of health from her oncologist yesterday.NO CANCER ANY WHERE. It's been 2yrs.and for the kind of cancer she had that's GREAT. THANK YOU LORD!!!! Next in my silly little life:My youngest daughter Marion[Dereks' mom] had to have her appendix out on the 9th. She was in the hospital for 3 nights all together.She got to come home on Sat. She's doing GREAT!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!We are in a great Fall weather pattern.The days are in the 80's and the nights are in the 40's and 50's.The leaves are changing colors and falling.But the trees are beautiful right now.In a few weeks we won't be able to have the doors open during the day to smell the fresh air because it will be too cold.I think I'll start thinking about Christmas.The things I want to put in the yard for decoration and the new things I want to make for my yard.Every one is coming to my house for Christmas this year so I try to decorate a little more. Well all that's about all for now.


Take care.


Jan


















No comments: