Sunday, October 19, 2008

My house 10/19/08









What's up?
Well every thing here is pretty good.I've been raking those pretty leaves I talked about last time.They're really starting to come down now.That's ok,I still think they're pretty to look at.
Hershey still thinks she's the biggest badest person around here.Ya, she doesn't know she's a dog. We have that discussion every day.So far I'm still second to her.She was trying to convince Legend[the horse]that she's bigger then he is.NOT!
She tryes to chase Babie[1 of my cats]all over the house.The other day Babie turned around and chased Hershey rite back were they came from.Now they chase each other all the time.
My animals keep me laughing most the time.This second pict. is Goldie setting on the curb in my front yard.Goldie is my cat that gets into every thing.He jumps on anything high.He tends to knock things off of shelves. So far he's broken a couple of coffee cups that I keep on a shelf that runs around the 8ft. ceiling in my kitchen.He got one of my hurricane lamps that was on my mantel.My poor house sitter didn't know exactly what to do.She cleaned it up and moved the other lamp.My loving cat climbs up the ladder I keep by my shed.He gets on the roof of the house and then when I go outside he meows at me and wants me to get him down.I make him get down on his own.It is one of his favorite games.Goldie thinks he's a dog.He follows me everywhere.If I'm in the garden ,he shows up in just a couple minutes.If I'm working out in the pasture,he's out there helping me.
In case you haven't guessed I like animals.I have 4 neutered male cats and 2 spayed female dogs.I love them all most as much as they love me.They can get into just as much trouble as my grandkids can,maybe more.
In order of age I have Lady 15 yrs. My Toughy 11yrs .Goldy 7rs.Papas Tuffy 5rs.Next is Babie 3yrs and last but not least is Hershey 1yr.
We do have a good time. They keep me busy just letting them in and out of the house.I don't have to take a walk for exercise I get enough from them.
I try and find picts. of them all for my next blog.
That's about all for now.
Take care.
Jan




No comments: