Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My house 10/29/08



















Hi all,it's me.
The top pict.is Grandson Tanner in front,from left to right Mandie and Micheal Derek and Sassy.This was taken at the pizza parlor were we had Tanners B-day dinner.
Next picts. are 2 of my cats.Black and white cat is Tuffy.Orange cat is Baby.Baby thinks he's the boss of all the cats.Little does he know.
I got a bug up my ear the other day and decided to redo a flower bed in my front yard.With the help of Marion I was able to make a beautiful flower bed next to my porch. After looking at it and then seeing the flower bed on the other side of my porch, I figured I better do something to that one.Luckily Derek came over yesterday so I had his muscle to help move a bench into the flower bed.Then Marion did her part by doing the design and Derek and I did the tilling and planting.Between the 3 of us we did a great job.Now both sides of my porch look great.
I think I'm done now until Spring.Then it starts over again.
I want to thank all of you for reading my blog.There are at least 3 of you out there.My 2 daughters and my mom.
Love ya all.
Take care.
Jan

1 comment:

Imstell said...

Mom - Tag! You're it! Check out my blog for the rules.