Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My house,Anderson 10/01/08

















Hi all,just me again.
Every thing here is moving right along. We got the parts for the pick up today and we actually got it on and it works.I test drove the pick up after we put the light collar on it and it works and runs great.The only problem was the hood.Derek forgot to close it.I was going along at 60mph.and the the hood started to bounce up and down.Luckily I was able to get stopped before it flew up.So once closed tight,the pick up ran great again.NOW WE HAVE TO GO TO THE DUMP.
As you may have noticed I put in a couple of picts. from Yellowstone National Park.The first one is OLD FAITHFUL,and the second is from the MUD POTS.
It's really so cool.I can look at these picts.and remember just what we were doing and talking about when we took them.
Then there was Hershey.I'm afraid she hasn't impressed Toughy very much.He thinks she's quite the bother.He is a very shy and reserved cat and he'll take alot but I think he's had enough of Hershey.
It seems like Hershey gets chased by a new cat every day.First it was my Tuffy,then Goldy, then Toughy, and today was Lady[my 15yr.old dog].I do have to say Hershey learns pretty quick.She only had to be hissed at,growled at,smacked at and snarled at by each of the other animals once,and then she sort of leaves them alone,all but Baby.Baby is my youngest cat that is just as dumb as Hershey.They seem to have this thing going on.First one chases then the other does.At least it keeps them both busy.
Well .that's it for tonight.
Take care.
Jan


















































No comments: