Friday, August 15, 2008

Home 8/15/08







Hi all,



I'm still trying to get stuff done at home.I've about got everything put away in the house and some of the stuff put back out in the mohome.



I've been trying to figure out which of my mishaps I'll turn in on my insurance.I think it's going to be the one in Virgina City. Between me getting stuck and the tow truck driver dropping the mohome ,it actually did quite alot of damage to the outside and inside of the mohome.



I have to take it to my mohome fixer to get some estimates,then get a hold of my insurance co.I hope they will pay for part of the repairs.If they don't it was still worth every penny I have to pay.



Linda [my house and animal sitter] did such a great job around here that there wasn't much for me to do when I got home.My animals like her so much ,that their just starting to come to me.They miss her cause she spoils them even more then me.



It was great to come home to a clean house.Of course we really messed it up,unloading the mohome,but at least it started out clean.



I've been trying to upload some of the picts. I didn't put in before.Sometimes it works some times it doesn't.But I do keep trying.



That's about all for now.



Take care.



Jan

No comments: