Monday, August 4, 2008

Sisters/Bend,OR 08/03/08






Hi all.It's me again,
Well mom and dad got here yesterday afternoon.You should have seen the reunion between Ben and mom,dad and Danny.Danny was so sooo happy to see his big brother I thought they were going to cry.
Stella and I went to the grocery store cause I was out of food and they needed stuff too.When we got back they were all about each other.
Yesterday poor Ben watched for them all day. He was sure they were closer then they said.
We spent the day moving the mohome to our new site and getting set up.The boys finally went swimming just before dinner. I had 2 very soggy boys for their meal.
We are planning the last of the trip. We only have Washington to go. I think we're going to cross the Columbia River and follow it back to Cascade Locks for the reunion.Then we'll be heading back home to Anderson,CA.
That's it for now. I'll talk to you later.
Take care.
Jan
Derek and Ben spent most of the day ridding their skateboards or ridding their bikes.




















No comments: