Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sisters/Bend KOA 8/02/08







Oh what a wonderful day.Hi everyone,
It has been such a great day. NO DRIVING!!!



Now that we're at Bend,OR. we're waiting for Bens mom ,dad and little brother Danny, to get here from Los Osos ,CA.They left Los Osos this after noon for my house in Anderson,CA. to spend the night and continue on to meet us up here.
Ben is getting soo excited. He said he's going to give his mom a huge hug and not let go.He'll also hug dad and Danny,but not as much.He missed them just as much,but the hugs can't be as big cause they're not mom.
Even Derek is excited about them getting here.Aunt Stella and Uncle Mike are pretty special people to both of the boys.
We'll meet up with Dereks mom and dad and brother on Thurs.at the reunion.Derek has said the same about Marion and Chris,but he really wants to give his brother ,Brad,a hard time,just because he missed him.Boys will be boys.
Today we spent almost all day cleaning the mohome.The boys have had such a mess back by my bed,that some nights I could hardly get to my bed.So that was their job.To clean everything off the floor around my bed. They also had to fold all their clean clothes and put them away.
MY GOSH,I can finally find my bed.
After they finished they could do what they wanted to. One was checking e-mail and the other was playing mini-golf.I did laundry in my spare time.At least that's done.
Derek and Ben tryed to fix the tv,but it didn't work out.So we still don't have tv. It's only been 8wks.So we won't miss it for another few days.
I guess that's it for a slow day.
Talk to you later.
Take care.
Jan

No comments: