Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home 8/21/08













Hi all,

I've been really slacking off. I apologize.I've been going through the pictures and doing alot of deleting.We had several hundred picts. that were just too blurry,or taken through the screens on the windows. We also had many, many that were taken through bug guts on the windshield.Some of those pics. would have been great,but bug guts are gross no matter how much you crop them. My camera wasn't working and sometimes the pics were good sometimes they weren't.In the mohome they looked good ,but when I went through them at home,yuk.
So not all the bad picts.were taken by the boys.I did my fair share too.
We lost several things when we were in the mohome,things like all of our jackets.We were also missing a bunch of things we bought.Today we went to the mohome to see what it would give up.Guess what ,it puked up all of our jackets and the rest of our souvenirs.
Now I have too send a large package to Bens house.I'm taking them to the "I forgot it store".
Ben should have it next week.
I thought I'd let you see some more of our picts.
That's about all for now.
Take care.

Jan

No comments: