Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Craters of the Moon/Arco 7/29/08







Hi, it's me.
We're in Arco Id.It has been a very windy day.I fought wind all the way from Victor to here.My fat ole arms are sort of sore tonight.Oh well at least I was able to drive this far.
B tryed all day to spot some wild life.I tryed to explain that the most he might see was a deer ,but he was convinced there were buffalo,elk and moose in these fields.That's ok,at least it kept him busy all day.I think the best he did was a few head of cows.At least he still believes.
It was really a pretty quiet day. When we got to the camp ground the boys got out the stomp rocket I keep in here for when any of the kids are with me.There were some other kids in the site across from us and pretty soon they were all playing.D took some video of B shooting the rocket with his bottom.I hope it will show and you can here the audio. It was very funny.
I'm also going to include some more scenery picts. and our latest state count.[We have eleven and two more to go.
That's all for now.
Take care.
Jan

No comments: