Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MeridianID. 7/30/08

B on large rock in


tar pit in Lava field Large driftwood

Lava field in ID.



WOOOOHHH!!!We made it to Meridian.There for awhile I had my doubts.




Hi everyone,




My good old mohome is not doing so well.We left Arco this morning and every thing was fine.About 2hrs. out the mohome started her afternoon routine.I put my foot on the gas peddle and she goes slower,take my foot off the peddle and we go faster.I did this for about 2hrs.By now she's going 45mph.and I'm getting very frustrated because we have a freeway coming up.Boise,ID.Not L.A. freeways but not good when you can't get more then 35 out of the old girl.I asked D to find us an RV park in a hurry.He did and it was only 3miles away.Following the signs of course I missed it and had to go around the block. When I got to the turn there was a mechanic right on the corner in front of the park.I stopped to talk to them and we have an appointment in the morning at 8am.




We also have an exhaust leak that has gotten really bad.That has to be fixed tomorrow.




I sure hope they can fix it tomorrow so we can get on our way. We only have couple more things to do before the reunion.One of the things is to go to Glass Mountain at Medicine Lake,in northern Calif.It's in the far north corner of Ca. and we won't have time after the reunion,because the boys have to go home and get ready for school.So it's pretty much now or never.




Well that's about it for now.




Take care.




Jan

No comments: