Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pagosa Springs,Col. 7/14/08











Good morning everyone.




The boys spent the day with Uncle Doug and Aunt Dar,rock climbing.I mean real rock climbing.They had harnesses and ropes and everything.[They loved it]B was up and down the rope before poor Doug could even get a harness on him. He's really a quick little monkey.D did just about as good as B.

After the climb they all went swimming in the river.They met up with me at my cousins house for buffalo burgers. We couldn't get B to try more then a bite or two.Oh well maybe next time.While the boys were climbing and swimming Barb and I were checking out the town and the beautiful surrounding back country. It's soooo pretty,you just can't believe it. Now I know why they all moved here from sunny Ca.

Anyway Barb put on a great spread of food for all of us. I did get to meet Barbs son Eric and his wife [oh no,I can't remember her name.]Barb, if you read this pleasssse give me her name.I'm sooo sorry.

b came back to Barbs with his weight in rocks and a walking stick.Then Dan told him to take some more out of his yard[which is beautiful by the way].The mohome is now so heavy ,in the rear,I'm not sure we can make it over the next mountain.I guess we'll see.

Well that's about all for now.

we'll talk to you all later.Take care.

Jan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun seeing you and the boys, Dar and Doug too. Next time you come this way plan to stay a little longer.
Erik's wife is Amy. Well it's Dan 4 skunks zero. There was another skunk in the trap this morning...maybe the one that skunked Dixie (the neighbors dog) Sunday nite. You guys take care and enjoy the drive over Wolf Creek Pass...be sure to look for
Treasure Falls too.

XOXO Barb

Imstell said...

Love the pictures. I miss you guys so much. I really wish I'd been there to see everyone. :-(