Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sidney,Neb. 7/20/08











Hi all,




We're out of the elevation of Colo.Hooray for my team.Me and high places don't mix.Elevation cost me a river raft trip. I'm not a happy camper, but at least the boys had a great time.
Onward and upward.We made it into Nebraska today.We're just across the state line at the new Cabelas store and camp ground.The Cabelas store was sort of cool. They have anything and everything you can possible think of for hunting,fishing,camping,cooking and just plain being outside.
The temp out doors is around a 100.On one side of the mohome it's sunny and cloud free.On the other side it's black as a well diggers behind.I think the drivers side of the mohome is getting rain tonite. the passenger side is hi and dry.We'll see who wins.
The boys are in the bedroom playing a new hunting game from ,you guessed it ,Cabelas.
I'm hoping to reach So. Dakota tomorrow afternoon.We'll see.
Both boys are becoming quite good at photo composure and topic.These pics. were taken by both boys.
Anyway bye for now.
I'll talk to you later .
Take care .
Jan

No comments: