Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gamblers Edge RV.Pk.Col. 7/19/08











Hi all,




Well today was the big horse back ride and white water rafting trip.The horse back ride was great.B didn't have to have anyone lead his horse.He was very happy and felt very grown up.D rushed to the lead of the line of horses when he discovered the owners 18yr.old daughter was leading the ride. They talked the whole trip.
I do believe it was a great ride.
After the ride I started feeling sick to my stomach.As in very sick.By the time we got to Mile High Rafting ,I wasn't in very good shape.I decided not to go rafting. Even as much as I wanted to. I slept most of the time they were gone and I spent a good share of time in the bathroom.[Really glad I didn't go]I still don't feel very good. I hope it will go away as we drop in elevation.That will be in the morning.We're heading to Neb.
When the boys got back from their trip they were oh soo excited. They had a great time.
I was excited because we got some great picts. They have photographers planted all along the river to get candid shots of the rafters.They did a great job. I bought the CD of all the picts.

Well that's about all for now.
Talk to you later and take care
Jan

No comments: