Sunday, July 13, 2008

Moab,Ut.7/13/08










Hi,





We've been to The Arches National Park,Ut.OHhh my gosh it's beautiful. The Arches are oh so cool. We saw them alittle differently then most people.

The boys being the competitive little boys that they are,had a competition to find them first and who could find the most.Then they would argue about it till they spotted the next one.Actually it was sort of fun,alittle loud ,but fun all the same.I think we found all of the arches plus some they haven't even found yet.

I've thought alot about this and I've decided that without the boys with me this would be a very boring trip.I get 3 prospectives on every thing.Theirs mine and ours.We,ve talked about most of the stuff we've seen. we've talked about GOD,death,sex and even moms and dads[love.missing them and all that kind of stuff.]Isn't life great?

I've seen the cactus, the desert ,the mountains of Az.,the beautiful cliffs and mesas of Ut., the arches in Ut.and I've even seen the snakes and lizards of the southwest through new unclouded eyes.

My hope is that they have learned one tenth as much from me as I've learned from them. and this trip is only half over.
We're in Pagosa Springs, and we were able to spend time with B's aunt Dar and uncle Doug.
I think that's about it for now.
Take care and we'll talk later.
Jan
















No comments: