Sunday, July 13, 2008

Richfield,Ut. 7/12/08











Hi,all It's me again.
We stayed in Richfield Ut. last night. the trip from Paria to Richfield was beautiful. I had no idea that the terrain in Ut. was so pretty.
A couple hours after we left Paria B asked if we could stop so he could walk around alittle.There was a rest stop sign just ahead , so I stopped. He was out walking around and D was asleep in the passenger seat. After a few min. I got out and walked to get B.I saw him looking for ROCKS . So he was ok. I started talking to a lady from a van that had alot of elderly people in it .She said they were going shopping in the next town.We walked back to her van and she got in.The driver of the van asked where we were from. I told him Redding Ca. He grabs me and gives me a big bear hug. He was born and raised in Mc Cloud,Ca. He was also a truck driver all his working years. He drove truck with my husband. And he knew him very well.
His brother lives just down the street from my best friend.
WOOW, How about that for"A REASON FOR EVERYTHING"
Anyway we talked alittle more and he had to get on the road. It was way cool. To meet some one way over here that new Ival and worked with him.Our journey continued on .We got to Richfield early enough for me to do LAUNDRY. Not a happy day,but we were running out of clothes. We seem to do that about once a week.
We're moving on to THE ARCHES National Park Tomorrow.
Take care and I'll write soon.

Jan

2 comments:

Imstell said...

That's really cool. Did you get an email or anything to keep in touch?

Imstell said...

Are letting Ben deface the rocks??? MOM!